To interview one of our policy experts, or learn more about the New America Foundation, please contact:
Jenny Lu Mallamo
Media Relations Associate
Press Releases & News
- 6/13/2014 - Commotion 1.1rc2 Released
- 4/11/2014 - Commotion 1.1rc1 Released
- 12/30/2013 - Open Technology Institute Releases Commotion 1.0 Mesh Networking Toolkit
- 9/17/2013 - Commotion Developer Release 2
- 9/11/2013 - Agenda for International Summit for Community Wireless Networks Released
- 3/20/2013 - Commotion Developer Release 1.1
Images & Media
Logos & Images
- Commotion Logo (svg)
Commotion Development Visualization
Commotion is being developed on multiple platforms and through a variety of interacting packages on each platform. The video below visualizes the development process over time. The core Commotion project is at the center, with sub-projects exploding out over time as development ebbs and flows. Branches and leaves represent files and code being added to sub-projects like Android, Tidepools, Linux, and OpenWRT. Read the full blog post.
Commotion Development Progress from OTI Web Team on Vimeo.